Employers : Our Process
OSG's Search Process
- A Clear Understanding of our client's organization, its history, culture, operations, needs, and the scope of the assignment. We define each assignment clearly in writing, including the timeframe and anticipated fees and expenses.
- Research and Sourcing begin when both Orchard Search Group and our client agree upon the specific definition of the position and the attributes of the desired candidate. We review our data sources, including our proprietary database. We analyze target industries. We also initiate confidential discussions with sources of candidates at this stage.
- Interview and Evaluation take place after our research and sourcing efforts identify the best candidates. We interview them, determine their level of interest, and evaluate their qualifications and personal suitability.
- Candidate Reports and Recommendations are submitted only for the candidates deemed most appropriate for the position.
- Client Interviews and Assessment. We arrange your meetings with candidates and help clients evaluate the outcome. This includes answering questions that may arise and arranging subsequent meetings if necessary.
When the client makes a clear choice and extends an offer to the candidate, our consultants navigate the final steps in the search process.
We then conduct in-depth reference checks, help negotiate the final offer to ensure speedy completion, and advise the candidate on separating fairly and firmly from their current employer.